happy 42nd birthday singapore!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Desmond came to fetch me around evening to Central for dinner, together with Jacky & his girlfriend.



Went to watch fireworks after dinner.
I loved this blue fireworks!
This is not bad too.
This year fireworks is nice!
Watched 'Rush Hour 3' on Wednesday evening with Desmond. It's a very funny show. Worth watching!!!

The 'vampire' on Desmond's blue Jazz. Cute right!
As usual, they went to OG (Orchard Gudang) for their racing once they received news that TP had left Orchard.
This was when I witnessed the first accident in my whole life.
They had just warmed up only when someone informed us that one car crashed.
We don't know the driver whom car crashed. Just knew that he was a fren of our fren.
I got a shock when I saw that there were actually 2 passengers in the car!
And both of them were stuck inside!
GOSH!
The girl, who was in the front passenger seat, were more unlucky because the whole door went in & her legs got stuck.
I salute this girl because she did not scream or shout or cry at all!
It took the Civil Defense people around 30 mins before they got her out.
The driver only injured his eye because of the airbag.
The other male passenger only injured his leg.
Luckily, I did not see any blood.
What a way to end my precious holiday.
Thought I can enjoy the racing that night. Haiz!
But still, I'm relieved that no one is seriously injured in this accident.
Wish you guys a speedy recovery!
[ back home ]
Comments for happy 42nd birthday singapore!

