fulfilling friday night spent!

Saturday, August 18, 2007
I had a great day yesterday, despite the fact that I'm damn tired & sleepy now.

As usual, I only worked half day on Fridays.

So Desmond came to fetch me for lunch, then send me home to take a nap before I start work at Boat Quay at 7pm.

Was glad that my partner was Sinnee, as I wasn't really in the right mood to work. Haha!

Gabriel jio-ed 6am. I purposely walked past 6am while working & as expected, I saw him outside smoking with girls! Hahahahaha! Typical of him! Oops...

Went inside to slack with him for a while before heading to Shin, which was our last destination.

And surprisingly, Shin was not packed!!!

Went back to find Gabriel, Shiwei & Terence for a while after work, before meeting Desmond again for supper.

Finally, I had TCC's oreo milkshake! Thanks to Desmond!

Happened to run into Felicia there & she gave us a 15% discount! Thanks babe! Muacks!

After TCC, we went to OG (Orchard Gudang, as what Desmond & friends called it) for rounding.

And yeah, I had a few exciting rounds before we saw road blocks & TPs & ROVs.

Just some random thoughts...

Was surfing the internet just now when I came across these few quotes...

"Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!"- Bronwyn Polson
-- I agree with this quote. It really isn't easy to maintain a friendship, especially when someone whom you regarded as sister had betrayed you again & again. I may be soft-hearted but this doesn't mean you can take advantage of me. I can forgive you for the first, second or even third time. But sad to say, if you don't appreciate it, then I will just give up on this friendship TOTALLY!

"I just killed my best friend...and my worst enemy."
"What's the difference?" -Christian Slater ("Heathers")
-- I guess I had given up on her totally. I'm not going to forgive her for what she had done, although she kept insisting she did not do it. But hey, would a thief admit he / she steal things in the first place a not? How do you expect me to trust her again when she only knows how to beg for your forgiveness each time she did me wrong, and promised that such things would not happened again? It's really tiring for me...

I cherish & treasure all my friends around me.

I appreciate those who had been through difficult times with me, who stand by me during my darkest moments, who gave me precious advises when I almost gave up on everything.

If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you as well, maybe twice as much as how you treat me.

But if you don't cherish my friendship, BYE BYE is the word I can give you.

Sorry but this is me, Jolynn...
Left my footprints at 10:17 AM |

[ back home ]

Comments for fulfilling friday night spent!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com