boat quay
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Worked with my darling Sinnee @ Boat Quay last night again.
And yeah, I'm a happy girl whenever I worked with her.
A pretty good day @ work. I mean, sales were very good!
Happened to bump into Damien @ Harry's Bar.
And I'm very surprised that he still recognised me!
The first & last time I saw him was in May, when I'm doing promotions for Carlsberg @ Cafe Del Mar.

Damien. He's still as cool as before!

My pretty babe Sinnee! We were slacking @ Hot Stones!

Candid shot of my babe!

Taken @ a pub called 'Lu'.

Finally we knocked off le!


Camwhoring outside Shin!
Went over to 6am to look for my crazy bunch of friends.

Gabriel & Val.

Me & my new friend Val.

Jolynn, Nana & Val. They are real blood sisters! Don't look like it ya...
Stayed for an hour or so before Desmond came to fetch me for supper & our usual rounding @ OG.
Went home around 3am as there wasn't much cars playing...
And yeah, I'm a happy girl whenever I worked with her.
A pretty good day @ work. I mean, sales were very good!
Happened to bump into Damien @ Harry's Bar.
And I'm very surprised that he still recognised me!
The first & last time I saw him was in May, when I'm doing promotions for Carlsberg @ Cafe Del Mar.
Damien. He's still as cool as before!

My pretty babe Sinnee! We were slacking @ Hot Stones!

Candid shot of my babe!

Taken @ a pub called 'Lu'.
Finally we knocked off le!
Camwhoring outside Shin!
Went over to 6am to look for my crazy bunch of friends.
Gabriel & Val.
Me & my new friend Val.

Jolynn, Nana & Val. They are real blood sisters! Don't look like it ya...
Stayed for an hour or so before Desmond came to fetch me for supper & our usual rounding @ OG.
Went home around 3am as there wasn't much cars playing...
[ back home ]
Comments for boat quay

