akon's concert + sec sch gathering + 6am!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Worked at Downtown East on Saturday for a Carlsberg event & guess what... It was Akon's concert!
I'm so happy that I'm working with Sinnee again.
Of course, not forgetting my dear Eeleen & new colleague Xiaomin.
Talking about Xiaomin, Singapore is really a small place man.
She's also from Holy Innocent & she know my bunch of crazy friends, my Silly, Gabriel, Terence, GY & Shiwei. OMG!!!
Xiaomin, Sinnee, Eeleen & myself!
With Eeleen.
3 lovely babes - Xiaomin, Sinnee & Eeleen!
Sinnee - I love her!
I quite like this photo although it turned out to be blurry!
With Xiaomin.
Xiaomin & Eeleen.
Hahahahaha.. Sinnee is so 'hiao' lor!
The concert hall.
Guess what.. More than 2000 people actually spent 88 bucks to watch this concert!
Work was very relax as the concert only start at 9pm & we are knocking off at 10pm. Haha!
The ladies.. :)
Tube girls...
... VS tanktop babes!
After work. Wah laoz, I'm not ready yet lei.. Look at my eyes! Sad la...
Yours truly camwhoring as usual.. Bleahz!
Went for my secondary school gathering at Coasta Sand after work. As it was the 7th month & it was a long walk, I made Mao Mao to fetch me. Haha, mean of me right.
My camera batt died on me so too bad, I got to wait for my friends to send me the photos before I can upload. Sorry.
Desmond came to fetch me around 11 plus to meet Angela & Jingcong for drinking session.
Well, Angela is feeling down due to relationship problems, so we have to accompany her.
Oh, she's a new friend I made through Desmond.
And hey, she's a fierce driver who drive an EG6.

Her fierce & powerful car!

Angela & her bao bei!
Went down to 6am.
At the end of the day, both Nana & I were vomitting at the back alley. :(
Some random pics to upload...

Taken on National Day by Desmond. I was playing the golf game on my handphone & I lost. This explains why my mouth is like this. Gosh, I think I looked damn ugly lor...
My camera batt died on me so too bad, I got to wait for my friends to send me the photos before I can upload. Sorry.
Desmond came to fetch me around 11 plus to meet Angela & Jingcong for drinking session.
Well, Angela is feeling down due to relationship problems, so we have to accompany her.
Oh, she's a new friend I made through Desmond.
And hey, she's a fierce driver who drive an EG6.

Her fierce & powerful car!

Angela & her bao bei!
Went down to 6am.
At the end of the day, both Nana & I were vomitting at the back alley. :(
Some random pics to upload...

Taken on National Day by Desmond. I was playing the golf game on my handphone & I lost. This explains why my mouth is like this. Gosh, I think I looked damn ugly lor...
Candid shot by Desmond again. Was at TCC enjoying my Oreo milkshake.

I happened to find this pic in my laptop. A very young us - my beloved bro & me!

Baby Jolynn. Kor say I loved to smile since young :)
I think I really love smiling lor.
But at times, I will still get angry & throw tantrums. Haha!
Sometimes, I really wish I'm a kid. At least, I don't have to get hurt over & over again... ...
[ back home ]
Comments for akon's concert + sec sch gathering + 6am!




