Trying of gown + Food tasting

Monday, July 02, 2007
Brother came to fetch us at 5pm to go to Tanjong Pagar to try my gown for his wedding dinner. At first, I was a bit reluctant to try as I'm not the bridesmaid ma. But my sis-in-law is very particular about this, saying I will be helping out at the reception area blah blah blah. In the end, I chose a sweet pink tube gown.


Haha, I need to alter this gown coz it's way too big for me!!! Will have to go back for another fitting 2 days before the actual day. Will promise to take nicer pics the next time.

We then proceed to Four Seasons Hotel for the food tasting, together with my sis-in-law's family.


I loved this lighting!


A peek of how the ballroom looks like.

Deep fried cod wrapped with shredded filo dough with corn sauce... My favourite dish but too bad, brother is not going to have this dish for his actual day.


Another of my fav! I don't know its name but all I know is, it's chocolate!!! Again, brother is not having this as well.

Haiz, typical of him to go against me la. He's still the same old brother I loved so much. Not much changes though. Still like to have bickering sessions with me like when we were child. Well, at least we brighten up the atmosphere last night, with me being the clown most of the time... again. (*_*)

I'm happy as long as everybody around me is happy!


The ladies.


Why is my mummy hiding behind me???

Sis-in-law took some pics of a super nua me while waiting for brother to come & fetch us.

When's my prince charming coming???


Cannot let me R.I.P ar???


I loved to day dream!!!

Left my footprints at 11:58 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for Trying of gown + Food tasting

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com