Thought of the day

Thursday, July 12, 2007
Sometimes, I really wondered why the hell am I in this world?

Since young, I don't have much fatherly or motherly love from my parents.

The only consolation I have is that my brother really dotes on me. So does my grandma but she's living in Malaysia, so I can't run to her whenever I'm down. Brother has got his own life now. So I'm all alone, living in a cold cold house.

This morning, I woke up feeling a bit hungry. I was lazy to go down to by lunch. And since my mother is going downstairs to buy groceries, I asked her to help me ta bao porridge on her way up. And mind you, I gave her money to buy whatever shit she want ok.

She returned an hour later. Guess what she bought?

She bought char kway teow!!!

WTH!!! Doesn't she know I just had my operation? Doesn't she know I can't take food with dark soya sauce? Doesn't she know that I have to refrain from seafood?

I bear with it. I told her nicely I can't take it & asked her to have it instead.

She then screamed at me at the top of her voice, saying I don't appreciate her kind intention!

Well, apparently, if I told her I do appreciate it, she wouldn't believe it anyway. This has been the case since young anyway.

So, I just kept quiet & cooked my maggie mee.

In the end, she just threw my bowl of noodles away when I'm in the midst of my conversation with my fren!!!

Why did she do that for?

Is that the way a mother should behave?

Is it so hard for her to show that bit of concern for her own daughter?

If it's really that hard, then why did she give birth to me in the first place?

Looks like it's time for me to move out...

Had a minor misunderstanding with Silly at msn just now.

Now my mood is really bad..

Wonder how long is he going to be mad at me...

I'm going to send him a sms now...
Left my footprints at 11:58 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for Thought of the day

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com