No OPERATION please!!!!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Finally, I pluck up enough courage to visit Dr Tan this morning.
I think I've got no other choice coz my left eye is getting from bad to worse.
Dr Tan had a shock when she saw me & insisted me to have the operation today. I told her sorry, I can't. She knew I'm a very stubborn gal. She relented eventually when my tears rolled down. She asked me to take the antibiotics, apply both the cream and eye drop regularly & give me a week time. If it still doesn't get well after a week, I MUST go for the operation.
I guess this is the only way out too... ...
Worked at Club Islander @ Sentosa yesterday with Sinnee. I miss her a lot man! She's my best buddy so far. Time will definitely pass by a lot faster when I'm working with her.
Club Islander is having Tuborg event on the first Wednesday of every month, starting from June to November. Just purchase 2 bottles of Tuborg at $23 nett per person & you will be entitled to free buffet! Worth it isn't it?
We had to dip pur hands into this super cold thing for the beers! Can you imagine how cold it is a not???
Yours truly.
The place where the chefs prepared all the good food.
The display of Tuborg beers at the entrance is nice as well.
Tuborg girls rox!! Haha!
Pretty Sinnee & ugly Jolynn. Gosh, I hate my left eye!!!!
Dunno why But I just have this soft spot for scenery pics. Somehow or other, it helps to relax my mind.
Blurry us.. Eating snake at the ladies..
Us after work.
Directors & area managers from Delifrance.
Okie, it's time for me to get my ass off to pack my luggage le.
Haha, I'm leaving for Genting tonight & will be back on Sunday evening!
At last, I can go on a short holiday with my bunch of crazy yet lovely frens!
[ back home ]
Comments for No OPERATION please!!!!




















