My 1st Operation Ever!!!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Kept my promise to Silly to see Dr Tan again when I came back from Genting.



Ya, so I went back to consult Dr Tan on Monday morning.
This time, there's no way I can escape the operation. She said that since medications couldn't help, then the only way out is to have an op to remove the lump.
At that point of time, I'm really terrified. I don't know what to do.
I told Dr Tan to give me 10 mins to consider.
I went out, wanting to call Silly. But I did not as I didn't want to disturb him as he's working.
In the end, I called Gabriel.
Thanks to his encouragement, I finally agreed to the op.
Of course, I want to thank Silly as well. I wouldn't have visited Dr Tan if Silly hasn't been scolding & nagging at me. Although he's not with me physically, but I know he's always with me mentally.

This is where I'm having my op.
The whole op lasted for 30 mins.
The only pain I felt during the op was when Dr Tan was giving me the anaesthetic jab.
I tell you guys, I nearly faint man! Luckily, the nurse kept talking to me to keep me awake. Haha...
I cried through out the 30 mins of torture for me.
When it was finally over, Dr Tan brought me outside & told me to rest for a while.
I called Silly immediately after the op, to let him know that everything's over.
Halfway through our conversation, I suddenly felt an unbearable pain on the wound. And the next thing I knew was, Dr Tan asked me to change the gauze.
Haiz, next time I won't want to act tough & go through all these shit by myself liao.

I hate this stupid eye padding lor. Such a big piece some more.
People was looking at me like I'm some kind of monster or alien when I stepped out of the clinic lor.
The taxi uncle was even worse. He asked my mother if I'm involved in any fight. WTF!!!
I was in too much pain at that time to take down his plate no & lodge a complain against him lor.
Kaoz, do I look like those who goes around fighting? Ass him!!!
This was taken yesterday. Yes, my wound will still bleed at times. Don't ask me why cos i really dunno. I'm a bit sad as there is still a small lump. Hope it will disappear soon.
Watched Die Hard 4 on Tuesday with Gabriel, Terence, GY & Jocelyn. A pretty nice movie.
Would rate it 4/5.
The rest of the gang watched Transformers on Monday. Duhz. Now I have to watch it alone...
P/S : Will update about my fun trip to Genting soon.
[ back home ]
Comments for My 1st Operation Ever!!!

