Honour & Passion 宝家卫国
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Xavier reminded me to watch the 9pm show on Channel 8.
He knew I loved watching this kind of show.
And yeah, I'm loving it & I'm hooked on this show now!
I'm envious of the Poh family.
Now that my brother had moved out, there's no one I can confide in whenever I'm down.
Will I ever get back the family warmth I've always dreamed of?

Xavier, who's always so considerate towards me, who's always there for me... ...
He knew I loved watching this kind of show.
And yeah, I'm loving it & I'm hooked on this show now!
I'm envious of the Poh family.
Now that my brother had moved out, there's no one I can confide in whenever I'm down.
Will I ever get back the family warmth I've always dreamed of?

Xavier, who's always so considerate towards me, who's always there for me... ...
[ back home ]
Comments for Honour & Passion 宝家卫国

