fun yet tired genting trip!
Friday, July 13, 2007
As promised, I'm here to blog about my trip to Genting last weekend with my bunch of crazy friends!

Gabriel, GY & Terence preparing themselves for the challenge...

And yeah! They succeed!!!

Told you he love my specs liao right...

Taken while having our dinner @ Pizza Hut.
Real fun only begins when the rest of them arrived on Saturday morning!!!
Outdoor theme park... Here we come!!!

Jolynn, Shiwei & Joycelyn!


Terence & myself gave this ride a miss, coz I can't take those 'merry-go-round' rides!

Mr Koh & Mr Lau.

Space Shot! My fav ride!!!

In the queue. 6 of us are ready to conquer Space Shot!!!

1st round - Jason, Joycelyn & Shiwei...

2nd round - Gab, myself & Terence!
Shiok shiok shiok!!!
Went to watch the 3D show after this.



7 of us fooling around while in the queue!!!

The pretty ladies... ...

... ... VS the funny guys!!! Hahahahahaa!

Double Js - Jolynn & Joycelyn. I love the star beside me!!!

We have known each other since primary school days!!!

My 2 lovely babes!

Jason & Gabriel - Dunno why they can't just take a pic nicely & seriously...



Having fun while waiting for the show to start!

The gals again.
Gab brought us to a nice place for a very nice dinner. It's damn cheap lor. We ordered like 8 to 9 dishes & the total bill came up to RM$177!!! Haha, after converting to Sing dollars, it's like less than S$20 per pax lor. Worth it!!!
Started my cam-whoring session with the gals while waiting for our food to be served!

Making funny faces...

... and again!

I can never make my tongue like wad Joycelyn did to hers!!!

We were so hungry lor!!!

We were so full after the yummy dinner!!!

Gab, thanks for recommending us this wonderful dinner!
Started taking pics again after dinner while waiting for the people to bring us back to Genting.

We loved mushroom!

We all want to be rich!!!

I swear that Jason is inside this pic but how come I don't see him??? Maybe he's too dark la. Haha!!!

Taken inside the car when we were on our way back to Genting. It was freezing cold. I think the windows were open lor...

I loved this game! RM$18 for 40 shots.
I had a shock on my first shot coz the bullet sound were way too loud for me. But I got used to it after a while. Guess my score??? Even the guys were amazed!!! Haha!!!
There are still some photos we took when we took those rides like roller coaster, both indoor & outdoor, as well as the 'Superman' ride. Will post them up once Gabriel have finish scanning them.
There were only 4 of us leaving on Thursday night - Gabriel, Terence, GY & myself.
The rest of them - Jason, Shiwei & Joycelyn, leave on Friday night after work.
Actually, there are supposed to be 8 of us. But one joker played us out at the last minute... ...
We took the new double decker Sri Maju bus up to Genting!
That stupid Terence scared the shit out of me on the bus.
I was watching the movie "The Maid" with Gabriel sitting beside me. I mean, we each have our own TV & headphones la.
There was a part when I think something is going to happen & I was already covering myself with my jacket liao lor. And Terence's head just came out beside me!!!
Wah lao!!! He really scared me till I screamed lor. Haha, I don't know if I did wake the others up but I know the rest were laughing at me!!! Clown of the day again...
Reached Genting at 3.30am, which is considered very fast liao lor!
I was being forced to take a nap by the guys coz they were tired!!!
Cam-whoring while waiting for the guys to get ready.
The guys tried rock climbing for only RM$4.00!!! Cheap isn't it?
Gosh! There's no way I can make it to the top lor. But my guys did!!!
Gabriel, GY & Terence preparing themselves for the challenge...
And yeah! They succeed!!!
Indoor theme park.
We went to do this hand waxing thingy!!!
Taken while having our dinner @ Pizza Hut.
Real fun only begins when the rest of them arrived on Saturday morning!!!
Outdoor theme park... Here we come!!!

Jolynn, Shiwei & Joycelyn!
Terence & myself gave this ride a miss, coz I can't take those 'merry-go-round' rides!
Mr Koh & Mr Lau.
Space Shot! My fav ride!!!

In the queue. 6 of us are ready to conquer Space Shot!!!
1st round - Jason, Joycelyn & Shiwei...

2nd round - Gab, myself & Terence!
Shiok shiok shiok!!!
Went to watch the 3D show after this.

7 of us fooling around while in the queue!!!

The pretty ladies... ...
... ... VS the funny guys!!! Hahahahahaa!

Double Js - Jolynn & Joycelyn. I love the star beside me!!!
We have known each other since primary school days!!!
My 2 lovely babes!
Jason & Gabriel - Dunno why they can't just take a pic nicely & seriously...
Having fun while waiting for the show to start!

The gals again.
Gab brought us to a nice place for a very nice dinner. It's damn cheap lor. We ordered like 8 to 9 dishes & the total bill came up to RM$177!!! Haha, after converting to Sing dollars, it's like less than S$20 per pax lor. Worth it!!!
Started my cam-whoring session with the gals while waiting for our food to be served!

Making funny faces...

... and again!

I can never make my tongue like wad Joycelyn did to hers!!!

We were so hungry lor!!!

We were so full after the yummy dinner!!!
Gab, thanks for recommending us this wonderful dinner!
Started taking pics again after dinner while waiting for the people to bring us back to Genting.
We loved mushroom!
We all want to be rich!!!
I swear that Jason is inside this pic but how come I don't see him??? Maybe he's too dark la. Haha!!!

Taken inside the car when we were on our way back to Genting. It was freezing cold. I think the windows were open lor...

I loved this game! RM$18 for 40 shots.
I had a shock on my first shot coz the bullet sound were way too loud for me. But I got used to it after a while. Guess my score??? Even the guys were amazed!!! Haha!!!
There are still some photos we took when we took those rides like roller coaster, both indoor & outdoor, as well as the 'Superman' ride. Will post them up once Gabriel have finish scanning them.
[ back home ]
Comments for fun yet tired genting trip!





