catching up with a hot chic!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Met up with Kat yesterday afternoon. We haven't been meeting for ages & gosh, we really had lots to catch up with sia!





24 years old us...
Us when we were 20!!!
This is even younger. We were only 19!!!
Time really flies man! Known this babe since 17. Wow, 7 years liao!
Not much changes except she's becoming more & more hot! Look at her multiply & you will know why I say this!
I will dig out more pics we took when we were still young once I'm free...
Was shopping around Far East Plaza & we bought the same design dress but of different colours.
I bought a new pair of shoes too!!! Love it a lot!!!
Went to meet Gab & gang for steamboat at Marina South after that.
Happened to bump into Alicia at the arcade! What a small world!
She's becoming more & more prettier ya...
If I remember correctly, this pic was taken when we were 18 or 19 years old at a disco in KL. My first time to watch MotoGP as well as to Sepang circuit!
Look at the colour of my hair!!! Arghhh!!! Is this really me??? Hahahahahaha!
Looking at all these pics really bring back wonderful memories... ...
Oh well, went down to 6am for another drinking session after Marina South.
Jason & Terence left around 1 plus, whereas Gab & I stayed till 5 plus.
Had a long chat with him & I'm very thankful for all his advises!

Gab concentrating on his game.
Talking to him make me realised that I've been too trusting towards friends.
Why do I end up getting betrayed by the same person over & over again?
When will I ever learn my lesson?
I forgave her again & again but what did I get in return?
Nothing but more betraying!
I guess it's time for me to let go of this friendship, this 6 years of friendship.
Can't help it but I got to protect myself.
Remember, you are the one who don't cherish this frienship at all... ...
[ back home ]
Comments for catching up with a hot chic!

