Carlsberg Event @ Laguna Country Club
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Was assigned to work at Laguna Country Club yesterday, together with Cassandra.

Yeah.. My left eye is recovering well!

Cam-whoring in cab!!! I love this pic a lot!!!

Wonderful view @ Laguna.

Golf event held & sponsored by Carlsberg.

Eagle ballroom.

I love the way they display the spoons.

This was the first time I saw this thing.

Yours truly.

Cassandra.
The theme is white & green. It's just so 'Carlsberg' lor... ...

Jolynn & Cassandra.

He's the new GM of Carlsberg. Sorry I don't remember his name. All I know is he's a Danish.

Guess who's this???

Everything went smoothly for us. GM is happy with our performance!
Gabriel came to fetch me from Laguna & off to Boat Quay for our usual drinking session.
Went to Amber 21 to finish up the half bottle. After that to Shin Bar.
Esther, the siao char bor, played 5-10 with Terence & haiz, he kept losing & drank quite a bit.
Poor thing, as he's having the same illness as me - fever, cough & flu.
I still prefer Shin Bar of all the pubs we went to.
The atmosphere is perfect.
The boss would always try his best to find / reserve table for me.
Esther & Gina are the most helpful & friendly babes there.
In short, I love Shin Bar!!!

Yeah.. My left eye is recovering well!

Cam-whoring in cab!!! I love this pic a lot!!!

Wonderful view @ Laguna.

Golf event held & sponsored by Carlsberg.

Eagle ballroom.

I love the way they display the spoons.

This was the first time I saw this thing.

Yours truly.

Cassandra.
The theme is white & green. It's just so 'Carlsberg' lor... ...

Jolynn & Cassandra.

He's the new GM of Carlsberg. Sorry I don't remember his name. All I know is he's a Danish.

Guess who's this???

Everything went smoothly for us. GM is happy with our performance!
Gabriel came to fetch me from Laguna & off to Boat Quay for our usual drinking session.
Went to Amber 21 to finish up the half bottle. After that to Shin Bar.
Esther, the siao char bor, played 5-10 with Terence & haiz, he kept losing & drank quite a bit.
Poor thing, as he's having the same illness as me - fever, cough & flu.
I still prefer Shin Bar of all the pubs we went to.
The atmosphere is perfect.
The boss would always try his best to find / reserve table for me.
Esther & Gina are the most helpful & friendly babes there.
In short, I love Shin Bar!!!
[ back home ]
Comments for Carlsberg Event @ Laguna Country Club

