Cafe Cartel
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Met up with my darling Ivy this evening.
Well, received her sms in the morning, saying she had been feeling very low for the past few days. Decided to meet her since it had been a few weeks since I last saw her.
Went for dinner @ Cafe Cartel in Raffles City first.
She's enjoying her drink lor.
Now a serious one.
I reali loved this pic a lot but haiz, look at my eyes. It's getting worse each day. When will it recover??? I reali miss my beautiful 'left' eye man!
Went down to Bugis for our monthly shopping spree after dinner. Gosh, I realised I haven reali been shopping for the past 2 months sia. Bought quite a bit of things today.
Chilled out @ Mac for a while before she left to meet her fren at Holland V.

We both loved this pic as the background reali blends in lor!

Us again.

So engrossed in sms-ing.

Cam-whoring again.
Some pics taken over the weekends...
... since primary school days... 17 years...
Gabriel & Shiwei.
Me & Gab.
[ back home ]
Comments for Cafe Cartel





