Baby Hilda!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Met up with Alice & her hubby Jimmy, together with their little meatball Hilda, as well as Jeff & Yimin yesterday evening.
Had dinner @ Junction 8 Thai Express.

My beautiful god-daughter, Hilda Ong!

Hilda throwing tantrums...

Hot mama Alice & her bao bei!

Look at her sleeping position. Isn't she a darling!

Brother Jeff.

Me & a sleeping beauty!

I love her!

To uncle Yimin : Never see a beauty before ma???

She really melts my heart!
Head down to 6am again. As usual, drinking session with my lovely friends!

Shengjie, Jason & Lian Sheng.

Lian Sheng & me, before I got really drunk...

Gabriel & Terence.

Shiwei, me & Jason. I'm starting to get high liao. Haha!

I love them!!!

And I love my Silly as well!
I'm really drunk last night!

A very stupid pic of me. And hey Silly, are you trying to strangle me???
I'm glad that everything's finally alright between us.


2 drunk ladies again... ...

3 drunkards!

Look how happy is Shiwei... ... :(

Nana, Shiwei & 90.

He's so lame lor!
Had an enjoyable night with my Silly & gang.
I ended up real drunk. Drunk to the extend that Silly had to carry me out of the cab. Poor Silly & Terence had to take care of me, waiting for me to vomit finish & get sober.
I'm so paiseh lor!!! Vomit in front of them!!! OMG!!!
Bet they will 'suan' me for the rest of the year liao... ...
Anyway, I'm really happy that everything's back to normal between Silly & myself.
At the end of the day, everybody's happy, except that I'm suffering from a very bad hang over now, and Silly's a bit mad at me for geting drunk.
No more next time, Silly. Muacks!
Had dinner @ Junction 8 Thai Express.
My beautiful god-daughter, Hilda Ong!
Hilda throwing tantrums...
Hot mama Alice & her bao bei!
Look at her sleeping position. Isn't she a darling!
Brother Jeff.
Me & a sleeping beauty!
I love her!
To uncle Yimin : Never see a beauty before ma???
She really melts my heart!
Head down to 6am again. As usual, drinking session with my lovely friends!
Shengjie, Jason & Lian Sheng.
Lian Sheng & me, before I got really drunk...
Gabriel & Terence.
Shiwei, me & Jason. I'm starting to get high liao. Haha!
I love them!!!
And I love my Silly as well!
I'm really drunk last night!
A very stupid pic of me. And hey Silly, are you trying to strangle me???
I'm glad that everything's finally alright between us.
2 drunk ladies again... ...
3 drunkards!
Look how happy is Shiwei... ... :(
Nana, Shiwei & 90.
He's so lame lor!
Had an enjoyable night with my Silly & gang.
I ended up real drunk. Drunk to the extend that Silly had to carry me out of the cab. Poor Silly & Terence had to take care of me, waiting for me to vomit finish & get sober.
I'm so paiseh lor!!! Vomit in front of them!!! OMG!!!
Bet they will 'suan' me for the rest of the year liao... ...
Anyway, I'm really happy that everything's back to normal between Silly & myself.
At the end of the day, everybody's happy, except that I'm suffering from a very bad hang over now, and Silly's a bit mad at me for geting drunk.
No more next time, Silly. Muacks!
[ back home ]
Comments for Baby Hilda!

