alone alone alone!!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Watched 'Alone' with Terence & GY just now.

A pretty scary show due to the sound effect.

I closed my ears & covered my eyes most of the time.

And, the two guys were laughing at me, especially GY. Hymp!

Went to Carl's Jr to have our dinner after the show.


Look at the size of the burger!




Myself, Terence & GY playing around with the jumbo burger.

Met up with Xavier yesterday. Brought his niece Tiffany to Parkway to jalan jalan.

Having fun at Mac... ...


Xavier with his beloved Tiffany.


What a smile sia...


Nice pose baby!


Nugget for you?


I love this pic a lot!


Isn't she a sweetie!


Apple juice is good for health ya.


Where got people like this one? Take pic when his mouth is full of food... ...



She forgot to smile because she's afraid of Ronald MacDonald!


How I wish I'm a kid again! So carefree, without having to worry about anything...

Went to the arcade after dinner...




She loves this bike a lot!


From her expression, I can see that she doesn't really like this game... ...


Wah lao.. I looked so ugly in this pic lor!


Cam-whoring in the bus!


After his haircut...


After sending Tiffany home...


He looked so boyish after his haircut...

Had a fun day bringing Tiff out. She's a real darling. She will sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' while walking. She would help to wipe your mouth when it's dirty (this really touched my heart!). She wun forget to ask us to hold her hands. She's a very clever girl. We mentioned the word 'escalator' to her once & the next moment, she know how to pronouce it already.

Imagine a 3 year old kid pronoucing this word!

As usual, I spent my last weekend at 6am with my bunch of lovely friends...


With my Silly, GY, Gabriel, Nana, the boss of 6am & Terence.


I'm a true peace lover.


I'm holding a glass of Kilkenny & Terence is loving it!


GY & Terence.


Gabriel & me simply love acting cute! Haha!



Silly & GY.


Nana & me! I love her!
Left my footprints at 11:41 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for alone alone alone!!!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com