A Wish Come True!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Had a busy & tiring day @ Orchid Country Club just now.

The pub I'm working in today. At 8pm, there's still not much people except for the bunch of Koreans guys. I really cannot communicate with them lor. Don't even understand what they are saying & the best part is, none of them know how to speak English. In the end, we had to communicate through hand signs. Haiz, I don't think we are deaf or what lor... ...





With Jayz @ Shin's anniversary.
Started work at 7pm. But haiz, for the first 2 hours, I was so free that I can take pictures lor. Kept walking along the bay with one of the staff from OCC until I felt so damn sianz that I took out my hp & started snapping pictures.

The pub I'm working in today. At 8pm, there's still not much people except for the bunch of Koreans guys. I really cannot communicate with them lor. Don't even understand what they are saying & the best part is, none of them know how to speak English. In the end, we had to communicate through hand signs. Haiz, I don't think we are deaf or what lor... ...
I stayed outside the bay most of the time, watching my favourite golf instructor teaching his students. Actually, he's the motivation for me to work whenever I'm being assigned to OCC. Well, it's a damn long journey to OCC from my home lor. So I can only console myself by saying that Chris Marriott will be teaching today!
Don't you think he's gorgeous??? The staffs at OCC kept teasing me after we took this pic & I tell you lor, I really blushed lor!!! Haha, they know I'm a bit crazy over him la. Typical of them!
Well, I find him the most good-looking among so many instructors @ OCC. He's tall, has nice & sharp features & most importantly, he's friendly!
Din expect him to oblige to take this pic with me one lor.
He was saying : "Oh Carlsberg girl wanted to take a pic with me. Should I change into her green dress as well?" Humourous guy indeed.
At least he made my wish come true today.
I want to learn golf!!! I want Chris to be my instructor!!! (*_*)
The place started to get real busy after 9pm. And it's real busy lor.
Busy in the sense that Carlsberg beer were sold out!!!
We sold 4 cartons of Carlsberg in just 2 hours!!!
Amazing record, I mean for me la.
My legs hurts now lor, from all those walking up & down the bay. Basically, we were just like a group of ants rushing around the whole place. Before I finish this table, another table were calling me liao.
You know how big is the bay not??? I have to carry a buckets of 5 bottles of Carlsberg along the bay each time someone order. Haha, it's a miracle that I did not fall down lor.
Time passes so quickly that I don't even know it's 11pm. Time for me to knock off.
Cindy, the GM, had to shove me off to the ladies to get changed. She's afraid that I will miss the last bus home. So sweet of her!
Oh ya, there's a minor accident at the entrance of OCC, which caused me to be late for 5 minutes!
Don't really know what happened because this was what I saw when my cab passed by. A bike was badly damaged but the rider was nowhere in sight. All I saw was the TP, the tow truck & the bike. The cab driver was super unfriendly. He made fun of me, saying am I taking the pic to send to dunno what newspaper to win the $30 KFC voucher.
WTF lor! As if I care for the $30 KFC voucher lor. I don't even know what he's talking about lor. Crazy cab driver! Just concentrate on driving la! @#$%
Some random pics to post before I go to sleep.

This was taken last Friday when I was working @ DBLO. Frankly speaking, I don't know this guy lor. The cameraman was asking him if he want to take any pic & I was so suay to be standing just beside him lor. I couldn't reject him since he asked me liao. But, I really loved his dimple!
The 'wu gui' is meant to be a gift for someone, so it's going to leave me very soon. The other cutie is Moji, which is a gift from sweetie Linda.

Cam-whore in action! Haha!
I simply loved these 2 softies!!!

With Jayz @ Shin's anniversary.
My left eye is still the same, though the smaller lump had disappeared. But the big one seems to get bigger! Maybe they merged into a bigger one???
I can't put mascara lor. Have to put fake lashes to cover the swollen part.
Haiz, please recover soon my dear left eye!!!
[ back home ]
Comments for A Wish Come True!






