Cafe Del Mar

Monday, June 18, 2007
Went down to Cafe Del Mar for my sun-tanning session with Silly Leonard, Terence & Cassandra.

The sun wasn't that great, which make me kinda sad.

Bumped into Kat & had a short chat with her. Hey gal, will call you to confirm the shooting thingy ya.

Too bad that we had to leave @ 4.30pm as an event will be held there.

So, we visited a few places in Sentosa.

First, we tried the skyride.


Terence was a bit reluctant to try as he's afraid of heights...


... but after much persuation, or should I say, we dare him to try it, he's finally on it!

This journey ended at the Carlsberg tower.



Our first time.


With Cassandra.



The views from above.



Silly Leonard is always trying to be funny...


The child in us.


Terence & Cassandra.


Leo and Jol.

We continued walking & walking till we came to Merlion. Bought tix & went in to explore.


This dragon caught my attention because of its red eyes.


Brothers is for a life time!


I think this is Terence's favourite pic of the day ba.


Taken at the 'mouth' of the Merlion.

After this, we went up to the top of Merlion where I became clown of the day :(


It's all because of this stupid camera. Look at my idiotic smile. Haha!

Why? Because when we reached the top, Silly was looking at this thing. And being the curious me, I thought it was a telescope & immediately, I looked into the thing as well. And I got a shock when I saw my own reflection lor. Then I realised that it was actually a camera!!! Wth.. And the rest started laughing at me lor. With this, I became the clown of the day.

Wonder if this will be the joke of the year a not lei?

But I don't really mind being the clown la, as long as everybody is happy. And most importantly, I simply loved seeing Silly smile!



I simply loved these 2 pics!
We began to get a bit 'bo liao' & started snapping pictures.


Terence looked a bit 'gu niang' carrying my bag lor...


You know wad? They are actually posing for this pic :P


Playing & fooling around...



Please stay clear! World war III is about to start! Haha!
A big thanks to Silly for this pic. I really loved it a lot!


My fav pic of the day!


Cam-whores in action!


Side by side or miles apart, friends like us stay close to the heart.


If you looked carefully, you will realised that Terence is actually 'pee-ing'! Hahahaha! Yet another idea from Silly. Sometimes I really wondered where he got all these 'lame' ideas from??? Watched too many lame shows??? Oops...

Silly said I looked 'hua chi' in this pic. Haiz...


Another 'gu niang' pic of Terence!

Took the tram back to Vivocity for our dinner. Played pool after that.


Silly is really a pro in pool lor. Kept losing my bet to him. Arghhhhh!
Still, I had lots of fun while playing pool with them. Will never forget the bickering session with Silly & my stupid action!
Left my footprints at 11:48 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for Cafe Del Mar

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com