Our fav hang out place - 6am

Sunday, June 03, 2007
Went down to 6am to look for Silly & the others after work.

Actually was supposed to watch Pirates one but couldn't book the tickets, end up having dinner @ Swensons. Haiz...


Gabriel...

Got to know this sweetie thru Jason. She's Siew Jie & I really think she resemble Shi Xin Hui a lot lei. What do you peeps think?

Started playing around with Jason's & Terence's specs...


Shiwei...



My long lost primary school fren!!!


Jol & Leo.


I'm always the odd one out lei.. Why? Because they are all from Holy Innocent whereas I'm from Xinmin. Haiz...


We are both 'peace' lovers!


Oh Terence, aren't you lucky to be surrounded by 2 beauties? Haha!



I simply love his smile!


My lovely frens!


Ok ok.. You guys are indeed 'cool'!

Left my footprints at 2:53 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for Our fav hang out place - 6am

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com