Fanny's leaving us for 2 years!!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Fanny's leaving for the US with her hubby for 2 years!



Oh god, I will miss her like hell man!
Wanted to meet up with her before she leave but haiz, our timing clashes!
Gal, guess we have to keep in touch through MSN le. Take care & enjoy life over there ya!
Some random pics of Fanny & Denson ROM on 21st May 2007.



Have a blissful marriage my dear friends!
Oh, my left eye is getting from bad to worse man. Don't know what the hell is wrong man. It recovered about one month back but haiz, it came back again 3 weeks ago.
Silly, Terence & the rest kept urging me to see a doctor but I was kinda lazy la. In fact, I don't dare lor. Afraid that it might be something serious that needed operation or something.
And Silly called me a pussy because of this. Haiz!
[ back home ]
Comments for Fanny's leaving us for 2 years!!!

