Drinking at 6am again...

Saturday, June 16, 2007
Had lunch with Silly at PS pasta mania after his interview. Slacked around for a while before he sent me to Raffles Place to meet Cassandra for work, while he went Orchard to meet his poly frens. Agreed to meet again after I finished work at 6am.


Gabriel with our new friend Cassandra.


Terence & Gabriel...


A bunch of crazy guys but I still love them lots!


Leonard, Jason, Terence & Gabriel...


My new fren Cassandra!


Silly & Stupid. Thanks for consoling me, lending me your shoulders & buying the rose to cheer me up. It's really sweet of you & I really do appreciate it!


Leonard & Shiwei...
A few unhappy things happened today but I guess I won't mentioned it here.

I really want to thank my frens for being there for me tonight. Thanks for all your advises, especially to Jason. What you said really got me thinking!

Left my footprints at 1:05 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for Drinking at 6am again...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com